This article describes an issue where scheduled jobs stop working in the DXC and steps to identify and resolve the issue.
The scheduled job will appear in the CMS database in the dbo.tblScheduledItem table. Usually the job that is blocking the queue has the IsRunning value true in the database.
- Clear scheduled item from running by setting it to 0.
- Restart the web application with Managed Services
- Run manual job version of the job.
- Confirm that it worked and recheck the table referenced above.
- Scheduled job should run after these steps are completed.