Here are several possible reasons why your forms may be slow when used with Marketing Automation Integration.
- The site is not on a high enough Forms version. It should at least be on the following.
EPiServer.ConnectForMarketingAutomation 4.2.0. The below should also be updated.
EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.X (where X is a connector such as Saleforce)
For Marketo update to at least the following versions(latest as of 4/16/2018):
If Salesforce is used, then that package needs to be updated instead of the Marketo one(preferably to the latest version).
- The new caching settings have not been properly implemented. See the following:
- More than one MAI connector is used. For instance if Pardot and Salesforce integration connectors are used, performance will be very slow.
- Xforms are used instead of the new forms. Xforms do not take advantage of the caching changes made in the first step.
New Episerver Forms
- If you are noticing slower performance after an upgrading forms you may need to adjust a custom view. Check to see if a custom view is used for displaying the selection element blocks. Episerver.Forms 4.9.1 introduced a change to the view so the same change needs to be replicated in your custom view. Here is the default code(only for 4.9.1) you can use if using a customization.
- If you do not require auto-fill, the feature can be turned off.
Marketing Automation Integration Feature - Autofill Optional