We are changing the way you authenticate to support.episerver.com to access and submit tickets. For a while now, we have been using integration with Episerver World which stores users in a different way. To make things easier and allow you to access tickets quicker, we will be using a new authentication mechanism for our portal going forward.
If you have an existing World account you will need to setup and verify your account before accessing the support system. Below are the steps needed to create a new account or login to an existing account.
- Navigate to https://support.episerver.com/hc
- Click on Sign In in the upper right hand corner.
- If you have previously created and verified your account, you may login at this point. If you have never created an account, click on the Sign up link at the bottom of the form.
- Enter your full name and email address and click sign up.
Note: Please sign up with a valid company email address. We will not be allowing emails from @gmail.com, live.com, etc so we can properly associate the email with its correct account.
- After signing up, you should receive a verification email. Click on the link in the email and it will allow you to set a password.
- If at any time you forget your password, please email email@example.com and we will reset it.
- After logging in, you will see a button to create a new request as well as view existing requests that you have submitted as shown below.