Episerver Reach Triggers enable you to send automated personalized emails via an Email Service Provider, that have been triggered by the on-site actions of the email recipient. These actions typically alert the user of a price reduction or some form of abandonment. Since Episerver Personalization captures all user behavior, this behavior can be used to also include alternative recommendations to abandoned or browsed products.
In order to use Triggers, it is necessary that Episerver Personalization has an integration in place with an Email Service Provider so that we can alert the ESP via their API that a user qualifies to be sent a specific campaign or added/removed from a contact list.
We currently have integrations in place with the following ESPs:
- Episerver Campaign
- Cheetah Digital* (now part of Experian)
- Compost Carma (now called Simplify)
- IBM Watson Campaign Automation (aka Silverpop)
- SDL (now called Alterian)
- Silverpop (Now IBM Watson Campaign Automation)
* Note that for the ESPs marked with an asterisk, we've only done a bespoke integration for one particular client. If another client wishes to use one of these ESPs, we'll need to do further dev work.