In Ektron's 9.2 implementation of Solr, you cannot remove existing configurations by default.
If you try to remove a configuration, the following error occurs.
An error occurred while attempting to remove the registration data for your site. An existing ManifoldCF output connector could not be removed. The connector may be in use, ManifoldCF may be inaccessible, or the request to ManifoldCF may have timed out. (Code: REMOVE_OUTPUT_CONNECTOR_FAILED) Logs are available for the Ektron Solr Admin Service, which may contain additional details.
Use the file below to resolve the issue.
- Download the following file.
- Unzip Ektron.Cms.Search.Solr.Admin.zip to your Solr machine.
- On the Solr box, stop the Ektron Solr Admin Service.
- From the unzipped files, copy Ektron.Cms.Search.Solr.Admin.dll and use it to replace the file with the same name in this directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ektron\Search2.0\Administrative Service.
- On the Solr box, start the Ektron Solr Admin Service.