When you update a license key, the following error occurs:
Your license key has been modified in a manner\nthat will prevent the editor from functioning.\nYour setup will not be updated.
This error can occur when an invalid license key is entered, or there is a formatting issue when entering in the license key, or the cache has become corrupt.
- Cut all license keys from the license key field and paste them into a text file.
- Remove any line breaks or spaces from the license keys.
- Separate all license keys with a comma (,) and no spacing.
- Save the Workarea without any license keys entered in the license key field to clear the cache.
- Edit the setup again and paste the license keys into the license key field.
- Save the Workarea and reevaluate the login functionality.
If the error persists, contact Ektron Support.