Error: EWS started BUT is NOT fully functional appears in the Ektron L4 logs.
The EWS started up BUT is NOT fully functional error occurs because EWS cannot locate the certificates.
- Run SecurityConfigurator.exe as an administrator from the following folder:
- 8.70 or earlier: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ektron\CMS400v8x\Utilities\SOFTWARE\SecurityConfigurator
- 9.00 or later: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ektron\CMS400v9x\Utilities\SecurityConfig\SecurityConfigurator
- Disable Discard Existing Keys , and click Generate.
- If this does not work repeat step 1, enable Discard Existing Keys , and click Generate.
- If you did step 3 then you will need to apply the newly generated certificates to the other eSync servers that it syncs to or from.