Error: EWS started BUT is NOT fully functional appears in the Ektron L4 logs.
The EWS started up BUT is NOT fully functional error occurs because EWS cannot locate the certificates.
from the following folder:
- 8.70 or earlier: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ektron\CMS400v8x\Utilities\SOFTWARE\SecurityConfigurator
- 9.00 or later: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ektron\CMS400v90\Utilities\SecurityConfig\SecurityConfigurator
- Disable Discard Existing Keys , and click Generate .
- If this does not work repeat step 1, enable Discard Existing Keys , and click Generate .
- If you did step 3 then you will need to apply the newly generated certificates to the other eSync servers that it syncs to or from.