With the current Ektron Toolbar, when editing a page builder page, there is no way to collapse/hide the toolbar from view. This can be problematic if you have a content item that needs to be edited that abuts the top of the page. The code sample below shows how to add an option to allow you to toggle the toolbar as in the previous implementation of page builder.
- Download this file: Code Download
- Open the HideToolbar.txt file inside the zip file.
- Copy the text from the file into your page builder template source code.
- The code should be placed in the head tag or in the html body of the page (inside the form tag)
- If you are using version 9.1 SP2 (possibly SP1 as well), change the following text
- Save the file and test. You should see a collapse button added to the toolbar once the template is loaded if it was successful.