This KB article shows how to give administration permissions to a user for a single folder.
You must be an administrator to perform these actions.
- Click Workarea > Settings > Roles > Built-In > Folder Specific - Folder User Admin .
- When you are in Folder User Admin, in the Show Drop-down choose CMS Users .
- Click Add Role Member and choose the user.
- In the content view, choose a folder and click View Permissions .
- Uncheck Allow this object to inherit permissions .
- Click Add Permissions .
- Choose the user and then click Save .
- Set the permissions for this user, then click Save .