In some cases, you may need to correlate crawl times with Solr issues. Fortunately, the Manifold CF page has a history report of previous crawls.
- On the Solr box, go to http://SolrMachineName:7602/mcf-crawler-ui/.
- Log in with admin/admin.
- On the left side, select Simple History under History Reports.
- In the connection selector, choose your core name(your core can be identified in your solr node status page in the workarea settings).
- Set the time period you wish to see crawls for.
- Click continue.
- In the report, you will see "Activities" in the top right. Select job start and job end. Make sure only those two options are highlighted, then press go.