This is a WCF application sample using the Ektron services for test purposes.
This sample demonstrates how to add content to your site using a WCF Application. This application was tested on 9.1 SP1 with the latest CU.
- Download the sample and open it in Visual Studio (rested with 2012).
- In the App.Config file, change the endpoint addresses to match your site's endpoint:
- Example: "http://"Your Site"/workarea/services/ContentService.svc"
- Example: "http://"Your Site"/workarea/services/UserService.svc"
- In the example under Program.cs, change the Endpoint to match your site's endpoint.
- This example uses the default Jedit user. You need to change the username and password to your own to authenticate.
- Build the application. It creates an executable file in the application folder under bin > Debug. For this example, it is called ServiceApiForFrameWorkApi.exe. Either run the executable file, or click start on the toolbar for Visual Studio.
- If successful, the command window pops up, and the content ID is displayed.