WebTrends Trending Data Missing from Ektron's SEO Analytics Report
To see trending data that previously appeared on the Ektron SEO Analytics Report, create a custom report in your WebTrends onDemand console.
- Log in to the WebTrends onDemand console as Administrator.
- Go to Administration > Report Configuration > Custom Reports > Reports.
- Search for the Pages (Site Pages) report.
- Hover over the report and click the Action button > Copy.
- Name the custom report and its title "seo url".
- On the Measures tab, select Include interval data for all applicable measures.
- Press Save.
Once WebTrends starts to collect trending data for the "seo url" report, the Ektron's SEO Analytics Report will function again.