If you want to use your own selection of products in Merchandising campaigns, for example to only recommend items from a certain group of products or to exclude these products from recommendations, you can achieve this with Product sets.
Follow the steps below to create your own product set:
- Log in the Personalization Portal.
- Click on Merchandising > Product sets from the navigation.
- Click on "Create a product set"
- Enter a meaningful name for the product set in the "Name" field, which will allow you to recognize it later.
Click in the "Products" field and start adding your chosen products. You can either enter a product code or a product title. Note that product codes must be the same as passed to us in the Episerver Personalization product feed. Matching products will be displayed below the search field and you can click on a result to add it to the product set. You can add up to 200 products in a product set.
Another option to add products to the product set is to use a CSV file. The file needs to contain a single column with all product codes you wish to add to your set. Ensure the product codes are correct and match what is being sent to Episerver Personalization in the product feed. Once you have your file, you can drag and drop it into the "Upload a CSV file" area or click on the area to browse your computer and upload the file.
- Once you have finished adding products, click on "Save product set". This will take you back to the "Manage your product sets" screen. You product set is now available to use in Merchandising and Mail campaigns.