You may experience an issue where you are unable to access the ticketing system to view tickets and attachments, create and update tickets. This article explains how the process works as well as what can be done to correct these types of issues.
While viewing the help center, you will be prompted to login in order to submit a ticket, view attachments, and update or create a new ticket.
- When you click on Sign In on the upper right corner, you will be taken to Episerver World to login.
- If you have never registered before, you will need to do this step before proceeding.
- Once you are registered or ready to login, you should be directed back to Zendesk on a successful login. Here is the step that generally causes issues.
- You can login but can't authenticate to Zendesk
- You can't login as you have multiple accounts
- You are not verified to access the help center
- You receive an error upon login something similar to a 500 or 404
- You receive an error "You are already logged in" or "Something Went Wrong"
- If you run into any of the reasons above, you will have to reach out to our team by emailing email@example.com to have us validate your account.
- Once the support team verifies your account, you will be notified and you should be able to access the system.